Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Adventure Begins

My last  ' real project '   post was in September.  I have spent the last few months working mostly on one project .... until I get a proper name, I call it the petal quilt.   More about that another time.

Today I get to share this baby/child quilt.  It is 48 x 60.  It was a fleece kit, meant to be no-sew, but of course, I would quilt it.  A simple diagonal grid, not to detract from the pretty design, ready to be gifted tomorrow.



here is the back, a lively binding, the only tones of blue I had to compliment the quilt center.



Today I'm linking up with  Sew Fresh Quilts  and  Quilt Fabrication.  Be sure to visit there to see what other quilters are sharing today.

Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving season.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kat!
    Oh, I love this little baby quilt. That saying is just perfect . . . it truly is an adventure when that new little one comes into your life. I am enjoying our new little great-nephew! He is only 11 weeks and it is an adventure to see the world through his eyes. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great saying for a new little one - the adventure begins! And the elephant is so sweet. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable, and with a perfect backing too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!