Friday, September 29, 2017

Keep It Simple Strippy # 3 - OMG

This is a dual-purpose finish ,  my UFO challenge for Stashbusters and my One Monthly Goal finish for Elm Street Quilts.

Last year I cut up several kits for the KISS pattern.  You can find the free pattern here:
http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/2016/02/craftsy-sweetens-up-my-life-blog-hop.html

I gave a few kits to the quilt club for mission projects and I have fun making some up too. 


I pledged this finish to Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal here:



Here it is ..... I forgot to take a pic of the backing, a fun zig zag pattern on fleece.  The border is a navy, which looks black in this photo.  I quilted it with ruler foot and straight edge ruler.  It has a fluffy poly batt and fleece backing.


Linking up this finish with Patty of Elm Street Quilts for one monthly goal:



Thanks for letting us join in the fun.  

3 comments:

  1. I love it. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun colors! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!