Thursday, July 27, 2017

Over 60's Yellow -- OMG

This month I made a commitment to OMG to complete the hand embroidery on my yellow Over 60's block.  Here is that post:

            http://scrapboxquilts.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-over-60s-yellow-omg.html


Today I can share that finish .....................



Sharing this finish with the One Monthy Goal link-up.................. Be sure to visit there to see what other creative quilters have finished this month.

                http://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2017/07/one-monthly-goal-july-finish-link-up.html






Thanks so much for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty piecing and embroidery! For the rainbow challenge, did you select the block design? And is the center embroidery part of your own embellishment added to the block? I have not followed the Rainbow QAL, nor am I familiar with the Over 60's block, so I'm asking. Thanks - love your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your goal finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!